Liaison Office of South Africa
in Taiwan, Taipei
Suite 1301, 13th FL., 205 Tun Hwa North Rd., Taipei 105, Taiwan
Tel: (02) 2715-2295 Fax: (02) 2712-5109
email@example.com (for information about civic services)
firstname.lastname@example.org (for information about visa applications)
The Liaison Office of South Africa (LOSA) is the representative office of the South African government in Taiwan responsible for maintaining and expanding economic, trade & investment, scientific, education, health and cultural exchanges between South Africa and Taiwan. We are committed to promoting South Africa’s national interests and values, the African Renaissance and the creation of a better world for all.
The Office is headed by:
· Head of Mission - Representative RS Matsebe
· Trade and Investment, Tourism – Ms MS Mabasa
· Administration – Ms LV Manuel
· Consular and Immigration – Ms LV Manuel
The Liaison Office working hours are from 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, (lunch: 12:30 to 13:30), however, Consular hours are from 09:00 to 12:00, Monday ~Friday (effective from 01 March 2012).
· Suite 1301, 13th floor, Bank Tower Offices, 205 Dun Hwa North Road, Taipei, 10595.
Telephone number: (02) 2715-2295
Facsimile number: (02) 2712-5109
· email@example.com - All inquiries relating to immigration and civic services
· firstname.lastname@example.org - for inquiries regarding South African trade and tourism
For complaints or compliments please email to Representative, Mr RS Matsebe at email@example.com
S A I I A A T E F